- Final Draft: The Glass Ceiling and The Paper Floor: Changing Gender Composition of Top Earners Since the 1980s (NBER Macroannual 2020, forthcoming)
- FINAL Version: Multidimensional Skill Mismatch. (AEJ: Macro, January 2020)
- UPDATED: Skewed Business Cycles (April 17, 2020)
- NEW: Use It or Lose It: Efficiency Gains from Wealth Taxation (September 6, 2019)
- NEW: Benchmarking Global Optimizers (September 25, 2019)
- Revised (Feb 2019): What Do Data on Millions of U.S. Workers Reveal About Life-Cycle Earnings Dynamics?
- Revised: Lifetime Incomes in the United States over Six Decades (November 6, 2018)
- Offshore Profit Shifting and Domestic Productivity Measurement (April 8, 2018).
- Stagnation in Lifetime Incomes: An Overview of Trends and Potential Causes, (Nontechnical policy article for Brookings)
- Worker Betas: Five Facts about Systematic Earnings Risk , AER P&P, May 2017. [Click here for Longer Working Paper Version + Appendix]
- Updated Slides: Income Inequality and Income Risk: Old Myths vs. New Facts, WAMS Keynote Lecture, August 2016.