- NEW: Offshore Profit Shifting and Domestic Productivity Measurement, (March 29, 2017)
- NEW: Lifetime Incomes in the United States over Six Decades (May 1, 2017)
- NEW: Worker Betas: Five Facts about Systematic Earnings Risk , AER P&P, May 2017. [Click here for Longer Working Paper Version + Appendix]
- NEW: Top Income Inequality in the 21st Century: Some Cautionary Notes (FRB of Minneapolis Quarterly Review, October 2017)
- NEW: Heterogeneous Scarring Effects of Full-Year Nonemployment, AER P&P, May 2017.
- REVISED DRAFT: What Do Data on Millions of U.S. Workers Reveal About Life-Cycle Earnings Dynamics? (Substantially revised and expanded, Aug. 3, 2016)
- FIRST DRAFT: Skewed Business Cycles
- REVISED, October 22, 2016: Firming Up Inequality
- Updated Slides: Income Inequality and Income Risk: Old Myths vs. New Facts, WAMS Keynote Lecture, August 2016.